Requirements for spouses of German/EU citizen


Special visa regulations apply to spouses of German and other EU nationals.

Reunion at the airport
Reunion at the airport© www.colourbox.com

Please submit your application for a Schengen Visa to the representative of the country which is your main destination - considering length and purpose of your intended stay. If no such main destination can be ascertained, please contact the representative of the country of your first entry into the Schengen Area.

Please use the following link to be guided through the application process:

Application centres in Centurion, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth: Visa application - step by step

Visa application at the Honorary Consul's office in Durban

Checklist, Fees, FAQs and Opening Hours

Top of page