Microprojects: Call for Applications
With the Micro-Project-Scheme the German Embassy seeks to support NGOs / NPOs and other civil society actors which support marginalised, and impoverished communities or communities in transition.
The focus of the support is on the following sectors in South Africa:
- Women’s Rights
- Anti-Discrimination of any kind
- Just Energy Transition
- Local Economic Development/Alternative Livelihoods
Should you have a project, which meets the criteria described in the Guidelines funding of up to 25.000 Euro could be granted.
Please send the application form to the German Embassy:
- Describing your organization (members, financial background, etc.),
- Give reference to projects already initiated by your organization (experience),
- Explain the project you seek financial support for (target group, etc.),
- Provide a detailed financial estimate of the project (Project´s self-contribution, donor´s contribution; membership dues, land) as well as
- Time and location of the project.
If you consider to apply for a micro project the maximum amount will be 25.000 Euro.
Please make sure to read the guidelines carefully and submit all documents necessary.
Please keep in mind that, among others, the following costs cannot be funded:
- Salaries of your organization's workers
- Administration and travel expenses
- Operational and recurring costs in general
- Acquisition of land or allocation of loans etc.
Please direct your application for funding to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 March 2023